We keep you in the air
About Us and our mission
To contact us:
Davis Aircraft, Inc
Bob Davis, owner of Davis Aircraft, Inc., has been providing services for the aviation industry since 1981. Beginning as a mechanic and flight instructor. He’s evolved into a leading source of quality repairs and commercial aviation..
Davis Aircraft has been at the Baton Rouge Metro Airport since 1981. First, as a small business next to the airport tower, working on the airport with no fixed base. In 2012, we expanded to a new and larger facility, in a hanger on the northwest side of the airport, capable of handing aircraft maintenance, pilot supplies, aircraft parts and working out of the sun.
Included in the business is a FAA testing center known as PSI (CATS) Testing. We are capable of doing all kinds of FAA knowledge testing. Bob Davis now has been appointed a DME and is very proud of this appointment and will be able to work with local mechanics.
Bob is committed to helping general aviation survive. He will work with the private aircraft owner doing assisted maintenance to keep flying costs to a minimum.
Bob holds a CFI, CFII, MEI, Seaplane, Citation, Falcon, and working on his helicopter certificate.
Additionally, he is a member of the local Civil Air Patrol and is a former commander helping to further the aviation community. Bob is devoted to aviation and will take time to talk whenever you need help.
The following is an example of the many things that we do.
· Aircraft repair and maintenance
· Annuals and 100 hour inspections
· Owner assisted annuals *
· Log book endorsements as expediently as possible
· Travel to your aircraft for annual inspections and repairs
· Emergency repairs………...including weekends and nights
· Commercial aircraft repairs
· Flight instruction, Bi Annuals, IPC check
· Commercial pilot services .. Rated in Citation, Falcon, King Air, Sea Plane
· Seaplane instruction
· Pleasure and commercial flights
· Aircraft rental
· Consultations on aircraft purchases
· Manage your aircraft
· Buy and sell aircraft
· Pilot services
· A complete line of pilot supplies
· Special orders
The following must be accomplished to be a owner assisted annual.
Customer will remove and replace interior
Remove and replace inspection plates
Assist with removal and replacement of cowling
Replace or repair minor items allowed by FAA rules